28 January 2015, Ormoc City, Philippines — In celebration of the 2015 International Year of Soils, AsiaDHRRA conducted a training-workshop on Integrated Soil Fertility Management (ISFM) from 26th-28th January 2015. Participants were volunteer farmer agri-technicians from the farmers’ organizations being supported by the Post-Yolanda Fund for Local Initiatives.
Archive | DHRRA News RSS feed for this section
The books are available in print and in PDF for immediate download (click on the link to view or download). For print copies, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication of the two books was made possible in collaboration with Vietnam Farmers Union (VNFU) with support from the AgriCord, the Collectif Strategies Alimentaires (CSA), and, the Belgian Development Cooperation.
25 November 2014, Quezon City, Philippines — AsiaDHRRA together with the Government of the Philippines (GoP)—through the Department of Agriculture (DA) and the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR)—the International Fund for Agriculture and Organization (IFAD), the Food and Agriculture Organizations (FAO),PhilDHRRA, PAKISAMA, ANGOC, and, Philippines Agri-agency Synergy recently hosted the national celebration of the International Year of Family Farming (IYFF), dubbed as IYFF Philippines Knowledge and Learning Market – Policy Engagement (IYFF Ph KLM-PE) on 24-25 November 2014.
26 November 2014, Pasig City, Philippines – The AgriCord held its Board Meeting and annual General Assembly on 26 and 28 November 2014, and was co-hosted by AsiaDHRRA and the ADB at its Headquarters in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines. The Advisory Committee to the Farmers’ Fighting Poverty composed of regional (continental) Farmers’ Organizations was also convened and pursued a thematic discussion on the role of FOs in mobilizing investments and risk capital. IFAD HQ and Philippines, the ADB, and the agri-agencies provided relevant inputs during the session.
Continue Reading →
24 November 2014, Quezon City, Philippines – The agri-agencies in the Philippines (PH Synergy)—Agriterra, AsiaDHRRA, CSA, Trias, and We Effect, —hosted the IYFF Knowledge Learning Market-Policy Engagement (IYFF KLM-PE) Partnership Night, which aimed to introduce AgriCord and PH Synergy to the engaging government agencies, partner farmers organizations, and other civil society groups.
Continue Reading →
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
International Year of Soils
- Evelyn: Sir/Madam, I'm interested about the Reversible...
- Ephantu Mwangi: I am from Mwea, the largest rice growing region in...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am more intested if you have rice drum seeder. p...
- Renieto O. masinas: my email add rene_masinas@ yahoo.com...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am interested in your product pls. can you send ...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- Karuna Pathein, AsiaDHRRA launch Rice Value Chain Study in Myanmar March 30, 2015
- NACF, ICAO, AsiaDHRRA discuss possible cooperation March 11, 2015
- GILL shares its Lifelong Learning Approach March 10, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA gears up for its new 5-year strategic plan March 10, 2015
- KTLFA, PDCI farmer leaders exchange learning visits March 9, 2015
News from our Partners
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Ebola Outbreak Affects Key Development Areas in Sierra Leone
- Uganda Still Grapples with Inadequate Funds to Tackle Climate Change
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change
- Ethiopia Moves in Right Direction with Climate Change Response But Challenges Remain