AsiaDHRRA Business Planning workshop in Indonesia (with Bina Desa), and, Climate Change mitigation action in Myanmar (with MyanDHRRA) featured in the first bi-yearly EU-ASEAN Newsletter of 2019.
A Guidebook for Capacitating Farmers Organization Towards Effective Engagement of Public Agriculture Development Programs
Asiadhrra 2017-2018 Biennial Report
- Florencia cabantac: Hi sir ! I'm very much interested in constructin...
- susan: hello,we supply havesting machinery from China,pls...
- jun: do have branch in iloilo...
- jun: magkano po send me ah kotisyon...
- jun: saan yung office nyo at kng myroon kayo sa iloilo...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA Participates in the PFD – Asia Regional Meeting in Nepal September 27, 2019
- August 9, 2019
- August 8, 2019
- AsiaDHRRA network members gather for a Successor Generation Workshop August 7, 2019
- AsiaDHRRA conducts training-workshop on gender and development August 7, 2019
AFA AFOSP Agricord ASEAN AsiaDHRRA Binadesa CAEV CARPER coco levy CSA DHRRA Malaysia EcoSunday EU-ASEAN FarmFriday FarmTools FFD FFP FFP-AFOSP FFP-Asia frankenfood FrankenThursday HungerWednesday IFAD-Asia Kilos Magniniyog laodhrra magslide OrganicSaturday PAKISAMA TechTuesday ToolkitSunday VietDHRRA Vietnam VNFU
News from our Partners
- AFA conducts training workshop on data management for land matrix
- AFA participates at the Rural Development and Food Security Forum 2019
- National Agricultural Cooperatives Knowledge & Learning, Innovation and Trade Expo
- API provides agricultural entrepreneurship training for young farmers through AFOSP-MTCP2 programme
- Ghana’s Grains and Groundnuts Face Increasing Contamination Amid Increasing Temperatures
- Growing African Agriculture One Byte at a Time
- Safeguarding The Health of People and Planet Through Food
- Q&A: Jamaica Pushes Climate Smart Policies to Secure the Future of its Food Supply
- Farmers Secure Land and Food Thanks to ‘Eyes in the Skies’