Found this at Treehugger. A free app that “visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites, including surface air temperature, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, and water vapor as well as gravity and sea level variations. It was developed by the Earth Science Communications and Visualization Technology Applications and Development Teams at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, with support from NASA Headquarters.”
Track Climate Change with this free app from NASA
- AsiaDHRRA at the ADB 2016 Food Security Forum
- FO Leaders from Yolanda Affected Areas Visit Successful Agri-Coops
- AsiaDHRRA Continues its Support to IYFF+10 Campaign
- Small Farmers and their Partner Agri-Agencies, Institutions Discuss Calls to COP21
- PAKISAMA bags 2nd ASEAN Leadership Award on Rural Development and Poverty Eradication
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
- jun: do have branch in iloilo...
- jun: magkano po send me ah kotisyon...
- jun: saan yung office nyo at kng myroon kayo sa iloilo...
- jun: saan po yung showroom nyo intresado po aku at kng ...
- Delia Carlos: Hi Sir, how is it now your flat bed dryer...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA participates in the Global Dialogue on FAO Regional Conferences and Evaluation Meeting July 27, 2016
- AsiaDHRRA at the ADB 2016 Food Security Forum July 26, 2016
- FAO, ASEAN, OECD conduct forum on food security and nutrition July 25, 2016
- MTCP 2 Partners gather for 2nd Regional Steering Committee Meeting July 19, 2016
- AsiaDHRRA in the 2016 Grow Asia Forum July 14, 2016
News from our Partners
- Crop losses in southern Madagascar mean severe hunger likely to persist into 2017
- A data revolution to build a Zero Hunger world
- New Urban Agenda links urban and rural areas, acknowledges the centrality of food security and nutrition
- Food security of 800,000 Haitians seriously threatened after passage of Hurricane Matthew
- Burkina Faso to host ceremony marking end of the International Year of Pulses 2016