Found this at Treehugger. A free app that “visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites, including surface air temperature, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, and water vapor as well as gravity and sea level variations. It was developed by the Earth Science Communications and Visualization Technology Applications and Development Teams at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, with support from NASA Headquarters.”
Track Climate Change with this free app from NASA
- Midterm evaluation of Post-Haiyan Fund Facility commenced
- AsiaDHRRA Statement in support to the “KM71 Martsang Magniniyog” (coconut farmers’ march) in the Philippines
- Asiadhrra facilitates Farm and Livelihood Rehabilitation Projects in Typhoon Yolanda Affected Areas in the Philippines
- Vietdhrra conducts capacity development trainings in Quang Ninh Province
- VNFU and Asiadhrra co-organize Advocacy Capacity Workshop for Vietnam Farmer’s Union staff
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
International Year of Soils
- chris diano: hi Mr. Romnovatski, I believe in your ideals.. ...
- Tito Beniga: Sir Good day, sir, i read your comments just to...
- Evelyn: Sir/Madam, I'm interested about the Reversible...
- Ephantu Mwangi: I am from Mwea, the largest rice growing region in...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am more intested if you have rice drum seeder. p...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AgriCord, AsiaDHRRA in ADB’s 48th Annual Meeting May 13, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA presents CSO perspective during SOM-RDPE Special Meeting May 13, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA in the ASEAN Assessment Workshop on the MDG Achievements May 13, 2015
- Midterm evaluation of Post-Haiyan Fund Facility commenced May 6, 2015
- Karuna Pathein, AsiaDHRRA launch Rice Value Chain Study in Myanmar March 30, 2015
News from our Partners
- Reducing Economic Vulnerabilities of Typhoon Haiyan affected communities in Northen Cebu
- Case Stories of Early Activities of the Disaster-based Sustainable and Resilient Livelihoods (DSRL)
- Case Stories from Building Resilience of Typhoon Haiyan-affected Communities in Northern Cebu (BRTH Cebu) Project
- Latin America and the Caribbean: World's first region to reach both international hunger goals
- Asia-Pacific region achieves Millennium Development Goal to reduce hunger by half by 2015
- As South Sudan conflict escalates, 4.6 million people at risk of severe food insecurity
- Boosting food security in cities through better markets, reduced food waste
- World hunger falls to under 800 million, eradication is next goal
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Ebola Outbreak Affects Key Development Areas in Sierra Leone
- Uganda Still Grapples with Inadequate Funds to Tackle Climate Change
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change
- Ethiopia Moves in Right Direction with Climate Change Response But Challenges Remain