Found this at Treehugger. A free app that “visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites, including surface air temperature, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, and water vapor as well as gravity and sea level variations. It was developed by the Earth Science Communications and Visualization Technology Applications and Development Teams at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, with support from NASA Headquarters.”
Track Climate Change with this free app from NASA
- AsiaDHRRA Statement in support to the “KM71 Martsang Magniniyog” (coconut farmers’ march) in the Philippines
- Asiadhrra facilitates Farm and Livelihood Rehabilitation Projects in Typhoon Yolanda Affected Areas in the Philippines
- Vietdhrra conducts capacity development trainings in Quang Ninh Province
- VNFU and Asiadhrra co-organize Advocacy Capacity Workshop for Vietnam Farmer’s Union staff
- GAFSP Nepal
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
International Year of Soils
- Evelyn: Sir/Madam, I'm interested about the Reversible...
- Ephantu Mwangi: I am from Mwea, the largest rice growing region in...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am more intested if you have rice drum seeder. p...
- Renieto O. masinas: my email add rene_masinas@ yahoo.com...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am interested in your product pls. can you send ...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA trains farmer leaders on community organizing, project and knowledge management February 9, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA kicks off 2015 International Year of Soils with ISFM Training January 30, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA 2012-14 Network Report out now! January 29, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA launches two training manuals on Collective Marketing and Constructive Engagement January 5, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA launches new project with coffee farmers in Indonesia January 5, 2015
News from our Partners
- Agriculture key to Caribbean food security and coping with climate change
- Ethiopian women cooperative increases incomes thanks to FAO-Eataly partnership
- FAO’s strong leadership instills a result-oriented culture, says new MOPAN report
- Ending hunger and malnutrition a top priority for Caribbean region
- New fish drying technology boosts livelihoods in Ivorian towns
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Ebola Outbreak Affects Key Development Areas in Sierra Leone
- Uganda Still Grapples with Inadequate Funds to Tackle Climate Change
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change
- Ethiopia Moves in Right Direction with Climate Change Response But Challenges Remain