Found this at Treehugger. A free app that “visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites, including surface air temperature, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, and water vapor as well as gravity and sea level variations. It was developed by the Earth Science Communications and Visualization Technology Applications and Development Teams at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, with support from NASA Headquarters.”
Track Climate Change with this free app from NASA
- PAKISAMA bags 2nd ASEAN Leadership Award on Rural Development and Poverty Eradication
- AsiaDHRRA shares stories of family farmers’ post-yolanda recovery
- Midterm evaluation of Post-Haiyan Fund Facility commenced
- AsiaDHRRA Statement in support to the “KM71 Martsang Magniniyog” (coconut farmers’ march) in the Philippines
- Asiadhrra facilitates Farm and Livelihood Rehabilitation Projects in Typhoon Yolanda Affected Areas in the Philippines
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
International Year of Soils
- chris diano: hi Mr. Romnovatski, I believe in your ideals.. ...
- Tito Beniga: Sir Good day, sir, i read your comments just to...
- Evelyn: Sir/Madam, I'm interested about the Reversible...
- Ephantu Mwangi: I am from Mwea, the largest rice growing region in...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am more intested if you have rice drum seeder. p...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- PAKISAMA bags 2nd ASEAN Leadership Award on Rural Development and Poverty Eradication September 21, 2015
- CSOs hold pre-AMAF Meeting September 16, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA shares stories of family farmers’ post-yolanda recovery September 4, 2015
- FAO Conducts Regional Forum on Food Loss July 21, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA launches 2 new projects in Indonesia July 20, 2015
News from our Partners
- Time to Listen to Indigenous Peoples, Local Communities, and Small holder Forest and Farm Producers
- The necessity for a dialogue with Civil Society Organizations who rejected the Global Alliance for Climate Smart Agriculture
- FNN members featured in Asia Pacific local champions exhibition
- AFA to participate in Local Champions Fair in Asia Pacific
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Ebola Outbreak Affects Key Development Areas in Sierra Leone
- Uganda Still Grapples with Inadequate Funds to Tackle Climate Change
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change
- Ethiopia Moves in Right Direction with Climate Change Response But Challenges Remain