Found this at Treehugger. A free app that “visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites, including surface air temperature, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, and water vapor as well as gravity and sea level variations. It was developed by the Earth Science Communications and Visualization Technology Applications and Development Teams at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, with support from NASA Headquarters.”
Track Climate Change with this free app from NASA
- Marieta: Sir/ madam, how much is the drier machine and wher...
- rogelio caranguian: sir i am interested about your drier at malayo kai...
- Greg Brawley: I'd be interested in learning more about your tec...
- baron decastro: where can I inquire about mini rice combine...
- admin: Kindly contact PhilRice or ask help from you local...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- Mid-Term Review of the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community Blueprint (2009-2015) now available! April 18, 2014
- Fondation de France Post-Yolanda Reconstruction Guide for Philippines April 16, 2014
- Asia-Pacific Civil Society Organizations meet on food and agriculture March 27, 2014
- Asiadhrra funds development cooperation project with Laos Farmers February 5, 2014
- Asiadhrra breaks ground for new opportunities for rural development cooperation in Myanmmar February 3, 2014
International Year of Family Farming
News from our Partners
- Joint Media Statement the 6th Meeting of the ASEAN Ministers Responsible for Culture and Arts Meeting 20 April 2014, Hue City, Viet Nam
- ASEAN to Dialogue with Japanese Business Community
- ASEAN and Romania to Strengthen Cooperation
- Harmonising Regulation of Traditional Medicines and Health Supplements Ahead of ASEAN Integration
- Global Oceans Action Summit for Food Security and Blue Growth opens in The Hague
- Cola giants back Voluntary Guidelines on Land Tenure
- FAO urges countries to step up action against destructive banana disease
- Agriculture's greenhouse gas emissions on the rise
- FAO and ITTO highlight vast potential of payments for environmental services for conservation of tropical forests