Here’s an interesting graphic outlining a “taxonomy” of the much discussed practice of “poverty tourism”. Update: Aaron Ausland, the author, has recently updated the graphic which i think added some context and made it more meaningful.
A Taxonomy of Poverty Tourism
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Miren Larrea: I also had the privilege to meet Ismail during sev...
- admin: Kindly visit the Philrice website for contact info...
- Aloysius Diaz: Can I please get the address where the farm machin...
- joel: May i ask if you still have the moringa plantation...
- Jefferson Ballesteros: I am planning to make a fully automated flat bed d...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- Bina Swadaya 45 Years June 14, 2013
- Asiadhrra participates in the SEA CSM rai Consultation in Jakarta May 20, 2013
- VNFU begins series of training workshops on collective economic forms in agriculture for increased farmers market bargaining power May 5, 2013
- Asiadhrra to participate in the 46th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of ADB May 2, 2013
- AsiaDHRRA organizes project mission in Myanmar April 20, 2013