Here’s an interesting graphic outlining a “taxonomy” of the much discussed practice of “poverty tourism”. Update: Aaron Ausland, the author, has recently updated the graphic which i think added some context and made it more meaningful.
A Taxonomy of Poverty Tourism
- AsiaDHRRA at the ADB 2016 Food Security Forum
- MTCP 2 Partners gather for 2nd Regional Steering Committee Meeting
- Local and National Farmers’ Organizations in Indonesia Exchange Experiences, Technologies, and, Learning
- AsiaDHRRA launches its new program: ReCoERDO Asia
- AsiaDHRRA to launch ReCoERDO-Asia
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
- jun: do have branch in iloilo...
- jun: magkano po send me ah kotisyon...
- jun: saan yung office nyo at kng myroon kayo sa iloilo...
- jun: saan po yung showroom nyo intresado po aku at kng ...
- Delia Carlos: Hi Sir, how is it now your flat bed dryer...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA participates in the Global Dialogue on FAO Regional Conferences and Evaluation Meeting July 27, 2016
- AsiaDHRRA at the ADB 2016 Food Security Forum July 26, 2016
- FAO, ASEAN, OECD conduct forum on food security and nutrition July 25, 2016
- MTCP 2 Partners gather for 2nd Regional Steering Committee Meeting July 19, 2016
- AsiaDHRRA in the 2016 Grow Asia Forum July 14, 2016