Here’s an interesting graphic outlining a “taxonomy” of the much discussed practice of “poverty tourism”. Update: Aaron Ausland, the author, has recently updated the graphic which i think added some context and made it more meaningful.
A Taxonomy of Poverty Tourism
- rogelio caranguian: sir i am interested about your drier at malayo kai...
- Greg Brawley: I'd be interested in learning more about your tec...
- baron decastro: where can I inquire about mini rice combine...
- admin: Kindly contact PhilRice or ask help from you local...
- joy: good day; Pwede po bang maghingi nang presyo s...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- Asiadhrra funds development cooperation project with Laos Farmers February 5, 2014
- Asiadhrra breaks ground for new opportunities for rural development cooperation in Myanmmar February 3, 2014
- Happy Lunar New Year 2014! January 28, 2014
- Asiadhrra assists VNFU in the launching and conduct of start-up planning workshop January 24, 2014
- VNFU launches Phase 2 of the Building capacity of VNFU leaders and staff in Policy Advocacy Project January 22, 2014