Jakarta, Indonesia— AsiaDHRRA, represented by Ms. Mags Catindig, attended the 12th Coordinating Conference on the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (SOC-COM) held on 15-16 May 2017 at the ASEAN Headquarters. The annual conference gathered the members of ASEAN Committee of Permanent Representatives, Chairs/Vice Chairs of various ASEAN Sectoral Bodies under the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) pillar, representatives […]
Yokohama, Japan – AgriCord and AsiaDHRRA, represented by Ms. Estelle Gallot and Ms. Mags Catindig, respectively, participated in the 50th Asian Development Bank (ADB) Annual Meeting on 4-7 May 2017 at the Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan. ADB’s annual meetings have become one of the major forum for discussion of economic and social development issues in […]
LaoDHRRA conducts workshop on UN SDG, ASEAN Vision, and the role of civil society in eradicating poverty
Vientiane, Lao PDR – LaoDHRRA conducted a National Consultation-Workshop with representatives from the government, rural development organizations and people’s organizations. The workshop, held on May 2, 2017, aimed to present and validate LaoDHRRA’s policy study, define action points and areas for cooperation between and among the government and civil society to contribute in localizing the […]
Brussels, Belgium – AsiaDHRRA and Collectif Strategis Alimentaires (CSA) hosted the North-South Learning Exchange in Belgium and France on 2-10 May 2017. This exchange visit aims to look at various models of “territorial development” as EU’s approach for sustainable rural development. The event brought together the members of AsiaDHRRA and leaders of their respective partner […]
AsiaDHRRA meets with EU Development Cooperation to discuss agricultural development priorities in the ASEAN
Brussels, Belgium – AsiaDHRRA members and partners participated in a dialogue with the European Union’s (EU) Directorate General for Development Cooperation on 2-10 May 2017 to improve understanding about EU and discuss its rural and agricultural development priorities in the Asean region. The delegation was composed of leaders from AsiaDHRRA, the DHRRAs and their partner-farmers’ […]
Cebu City, Philippines – AsiaDHRRA organized the “2nd Regional Training of Trainers (ToT) on Financial Sustainability: Social Enterprise and Project Development” on 6-8 April 2017 at Montebello Villa Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines. The training-workshop aimed at providing venue for DHRRA leaders and staff, as well as their respective partner-rural people’s organizations’ (RPOs’) leaders, to appreciate […]
Cebu City, Philippines – The Annual Regional Program Committee (RPC) assessment and planning of ReCoERDO-Asia was held last 3-4 April 2017 in Cebu City, Philippines. It was attended by members of Regional Project Management Team and National Project Coordinators from Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and, Thailand. The annual assessment and planning was […]
Bankok, Thailand – The World Rural Forum and AsiaDHRRA organized a side event: “The Contribution of Family Farming in Achieving SDGs in Asia” on 31 March 2017at UN Conference Center, Bangkok, Thailand. This was organized as part of the 2017 Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development Forum (APFSD). In the said side event, Dr. Daniel […]
Hanoi, Vietnam – AsiaDHRRA, through VNFU, conducted a training-workshop on “Project Planning, Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (PIMEAL)” last 25-26 March 2017 in Hanoi, Vietnam. This training-workshop was organized in response to VNFU’s expressed need to enhance project management capacities of its provincial staff, as well as, officials of members and partner farmers’ organizations […]
Hanoi, Vietnam – AsiaDHRRA, together with Collectif Stratégies Alimentaires (CSA), Vietnam Farmers Union, and the Asian Farmers Alliance for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), successfully co-organized the “Workshop on Knowledge and Experience of Agricultural Cooperatives in Vietnam and Delivery of Services to Accelerate their Growth and Development” on 27-29 March 2017 in Hanoi, Vietnam. It was […]
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
- Florencia cabantac: Hi sir ! I'm very much interested in constructin...
- susan: hello,we supply havesting machinery from China,pls...
- jun: do have branch in iloilo...
- jun: magkano po send me ah kotisyon...
- jun: saan yung office nyo at kng myroon kayo sa iloilo...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA at the 12th ASEAN SOC-COM June 23, 2017
- AsiaDHRRA, AgriCord participate in the 50th ADB Annual Meeting June 23, 2017
- LaoDHRRA conducts workshop on UN SDG, ASEAN Vision, and the role of civil society in eradicating poverty June 23, 2017
- AsiaDHRRA, CSA host North-South Learning Exchange Visit for its members and partners June 23, 2017
- AsiaDHRRA meets with EU Development Cooperation to discuss agricultural development priorities in the ASEAN June 22, 2017
News from our Partners
- AFA Initiatives with Farmers in Forested Land Scapes Struggles. Actions. Lessons Learned. 2017 Edition
- AFFM trains farmer members on mushroom production
- AFA joins RECOERDO learning visit to Europe
- FOREST AND FARM PRODUCER ORGANIZATIONS RAISE ISSUES AND FORGE PARTNERSHIP AT A FORESTRY KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE IN NEPAL
- Pope Francis donates to FAO to assist drought and conflict-stricken populations in East Africa
- DPR Korea’s food production hit by the worst drought since 2001
- Achieving Zero Hunger requires transforming rural economies, investing in sustainable agriculture
- FAO expands its field of action in Panama and Central America
- Good rains bring some hope for war-torn Syrians