ASEAN has recently made public the Mid-Term Review of the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community Blueprint (2009-2015). The ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) Blueprint’s primary goal is “to contribute to realising a people-centred and socially responsible ASEAN Community by forging a common identity and building a caring and sharing society.” What has been achieved thus far? To know, […]
Benjamin Bellegy, International Aid Program Manager of Fondation de France, is sharing their Reconstruction Guide. It “aims at guiding NGOs in the elaboration and implementation of their building reconstruction/rehabilitation projects. This guide can be used in order to help FO’s that plan some rebuilding activities to (build back better) and to have a clearer vision […]
Sourced from FAO ROAP Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, 08 Mar 2014 — Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) from Asia and the Pacific opened a two-day Consultation today to discuss their joint concerns about the future of small farmers, landless farmers, farm workers and other concerned stakeholders. This parallel Consultation is organized just prior to FAO’s Thirty-Second Regional Conference […]
By Nonoy Villas, Regional Program Manager, Asiadhrra In another groundbreaking milestone, Asiadhrra launched its first development cooperation project in Laos. On the occasion of FASAP’s planning workshop held last January 16-17, 2014, Asiadhrra and Farmers Association for Sustainable Agriculture Production (FASAP) in Khoun District, Xiengkhouang Province, Lao PDR signed an agreement of cooperation to strengthen […]
In October 2013, hosted by ECE of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Myanmar (CBCM), Asiadhrra leaders engaged in a partnership dialogue with MyanDHRRA leaders. This is in light of the new opportunities to strengthen cooperation focused on supporting farmers’ organizations and building learning models of rural farming communities. The stakeholders’ capabilities are also expected to […]
Last December 16-18, 2013, AsiaDHRRA participated in the launching and conduct of the start-up planning workshop held in VMQ Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam. This activity is part of the Phase 2 of the Project entitled Building VNFU staff’s capacity in using right tools to support the development of collective economic forms in agriculture. This project is […]
AsiaDHRRA continues to support Viet Nam Farmers Union (VNFU) in building capacity of leaders and staff in policy advocacy by providing technical and program assistance in the launching of the Phase 2 of the project entitled “Building capacity of VNFU leaders and staff in Policy Advocacy, Phase 2” last December 11, 2013. The conference held […]
The ASEAN has published the ASCC MTR Report. This can be accessed at the following links: (Page link) http://www.asean2013.gov.bn/index.php/asean-socio-cultural-community (Direct link to report) http://www.asean2013.gov.bn/images%5CASCC%20Documents%5CReport%20of%20the%20Mid-Term%20Review%20ASCC%20Blueprint_FINAL.rar Asiadhrra was tapped to conduct the Medium Term Review of the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) Blueprint. About the ASCC MTR (excerpted from the report) The Cha-Am Hua Hin Declaration on ASEAN […]
Asiadhrra together with fellow Agri-agencies will launch the AgriCord Philippine Network during the workshop entitled “Social Solidarity Economy: How family farmers benefit from it” which takes takes on October 16, 2013 at the University of the Philippines College of Social Work and Community Development (UP- CSWCD) Room 301 and 302. The workshop will showcase family […]
- Marieta: Sir/ madam, how much is the drier machine and wher...
- rogelio caranguian: sir i am interested about your drier at malayo kai...
- Greg Brawley: I'd be interested in learning more about your tec...
- baron decastro: where can I inquire about mini rice combine...
- admin: Kindly contact PhilRice or ask help from you local...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- Mid-Term Review of the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community Blueprint (2009-2015) now available! April 18, 2014
- Fondation de France Post-Yolanda Reconstruction Guide for Philippines April 16, 2014
- Asia-Pacific Civil Society Organizations meet on food and agriculture March 27, 2014
- Asiadhrra funds development cooperation project with Laos Farmers February 5, 2014
- Asiadhrra breaks ground for new opportunities for rural development cooperation in Myanmmar February 3, 2014
International Year of Family Farming
News from our Partners
- Cola giants back Voluntary Guidelines on Land Tenure
- FAO urges countries to step up action against destructive banana disease
- Agriculture's greenhouse gas emissions on the rise
- FAO and ITTO highlight vast potential of payments for environmental services for conservation of tropical forests
- Sudan faces worsening hunger and malnutrition crisis