AsiaDHRRA is pleased to share its latest video highlighting some of the results of farmers organizations’ (FOs’) projects that are being supported through the Post-Yolanda Fund Facility for Local Initiatives (Year 1). The supported FO-managed projects have assisted them in coping during the early days after the disaster, renewed their livelihood and have prepared them to plan […]
Bangkok, Thailand – AsiaDHRRA was invited to join with more than 76 representatives from governments, private sector, academe, civil society organizations and producers’ organizations in Asia and Pacific to the Regional Consultation on Reducing Food Loss and Food Waste in Asia and Pacific Region. The consultation was organized by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization […]
Indonesia – AsiaDHRRA inked two partnership agreements with Kelompok Tani Ngudi Mulyo for the project entitled “Improving Production, Product Quality and Marketing of Cacao Products” in Yogyakarta, Indoseia; and, with Kooperasi Serba Usaha (KSU) Ngudi Makmur for the project entitled “Building Collective Marketing of Himpunan Tani Ngudi Makmur” in Central Java, Indonesia. The said […]
Xiengkouan, Lao PDR – The Community Development and Environment Association (CDEA) and AsiaDHRRA are pleased to announce the publication of the Khao Kai Noy (Little Chicken Rice) Value Chain Study Report in eight villages in Pek District, Xiengkouan province in Laos PDR. This is related to the project cooperation with Farmers Association in Khanvieng Zone […]
Jakarta, Indonesia – AsiaDHRRA, represented by its Secretary General, Ms. Marlene Ramirez, participated in the 10th Coordinating Conference on the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (SOC-COM), with a theme “Framing the ASCC 2015” on 20-21 May 2015 at the ASEAN Secretariat in Jakarta, Indonesia. The conference served as platform for broad consultation on the ASEAN Community Vision […]
Tacloban City, Philippines – PAKISAMA, with support from AsiaDHRRA, conducted a round table discussion on “Enhancing Participation of People’s Organizations in Building Back Better Public Programmes” on 11-12 May 2015. The discussion aims to understand the various programs of the government related to the rehabilitation of communities affected by the Super Typhoon Yolanda and how […]
Vientiane, Lao PDR – The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, IFAD, World Food Programme, Asian Farmers Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), and Lao Farmer Network, with support from AsiaDHRRA organized the National Consultation on Farmers Engagement and Participation in the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP) on 6 May 2015. AsiaDHRRA likewise met […]
Baku, Azerbaijan – AgriCord, represented by Mr. Noel Monteyne, Programs Coordinator and, Ms. Marlene Ramirez, Board Member and AsiaDHRRA Secretary General, attended the ADB’s 48th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors on 2-5 May 2015 at Heydar Aliyev Center in Baku, Azerbaijan. Mr. Monte served as resource person during civil society’s side panel discussion […]
Pasig City, Philippines – AsiaDHRRA, represented by its Secretary General, Ms. Marlene Ramirez, and Program Manager, Mr. Nonoy Villas, participated in the ASEAN Senior Officials Meeting on Rural Devleopment and Poverty Reduction (SOMRDPE) Special Meeting to Develop the Framework Action Plan on Rural Development and Poverty Eradication (2016-2020) on 16-17 April 2015 at Crowne Plaza […]
Pasig City, Philippines – AsiaDHRRA, represented by Ms. Mags Catindig, Program Officer, had the opportunity to join the ASEAN Regional Assessment Workshop on the Millennium Development Goals Achievement and Post-2015 Development Priorities on 14-15 April 2015 at Crowne Plaza, in Ortigas Center, Pasig City. The workshop was attended by official delegates of the member states […]
Quezon City, Philippines – From 9-15 April 2015, an interim external evaluation of AsiaDHRRA’s Post-Haiyan (Yolanda) Fund Facility for Local Initiatives was conducted to identify challenges and opportunities for improvement in the management, project strategies, implementation processes, relationship with partners in preparation for the second phase of the project beginning May 2014. The evaluation was […]
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
International Year of Soils
- chris diano: hi Mr. Romnovatski, I believe in your ideals.. ...
- Tito Beniga: Sir Good day, sir, i read your comments just to...
- Evelyn: Sir/Madam, I'm interested about the Reversible...
- Ephantu Mwangi: I am from Mwea, the largest rice growing region in...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am more intested if you have rice drum seeder. p...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA shares stories of family farmers’ post-yolanda recovery September 4, 2015
- FAO Conducts Regional Forum on Food Loss July 21, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA launches 2 new projects in Indonesia July 20, 2015
- CDEA, AsiaDHRRA launch Value Chain Study on Khao Kai Noy in Laos July 16, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA attends 10th ASEAN SOC-COM Coordinating Conference July 15, 2015
News from our Partners
- Cameroon dedicates $20 million to support national agricultural development
- Myanmar floods deal major blow to country’s agriculture
- FAO and MasterCard announce new partnership
- Eight countries to sharpen long-term climate change adaptation strategies
- Sweden’s We Effect and FAO to support small-scale forest and farm producers
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Ebola Outbreak Affects Key Development Areas in Sierra Leone
- Uganda Still Grapples with Inadequate Funds to Tackle Climate Change
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change
- Ethiopia Moves in Right Direction with Climate Change Response But Challenges Remain