28 January 2015, Ormoc City, Philippines — In celebration of the 2015 International Year of Soils, AsiaDHRRA conducted a training-workshop on Integrated Soil Fertility Management (ISFM) from 26th-28th January 2015. Participants were volunteer farmer agri-technicians from the farmers’ organizations being supported by the Post-Yolanda Fund for Local Initiatives. (more…)
AsiaDHRRA is pleased to announce the publication (print and digital) of the following books: 1. Trainers’ Training Manual on Policy Advocacy 2. Supporting the Development of Collective Economic Forms in Agriculture: A training Manual The books are available in print and in PDF for immediate download (click on the link to view or download). For print […]
14 December 2014, Bengkulu, Indonesia – AsiaDHRRA inked partnership agreement with Serikat Petani Indonesia (SPI) for the project, entitled: “Improving position of small coffee farmers in the value chain through cooperation in marketing of coffee for increased market benefit.” The project covers six sub-districts of Reja Lebong Regency and eight sub-districts of Kepahiang Regency in […]
8 December 2014, Quezon City, Philippines – AsiaDHRRA organized a forum, entitled: “Harvesting Experiences, Challenges and Opportunities on Seeds in Asia and the Pacific: A Learning Exchange Forum” on 5-7 December 2014 at Brentwood Suits, Quezon City, Philippines. It was participated in by FO representatives from South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Pacific Islands who belong […]
27 November 2014, Makati City, Philippines – Members of AgriCord General Assembly attended the global closing of 2014 International Year of Family Farming hosted by the Food and Agriculture Organization and Government of the Philippines through the Departments of Agriculture, Agrarian Reform and Foreign Affairs. The global closing was held at Dusit Thani Hotel, Makati […]
25 November 2014, Quezon City, Philippines — AsiaDHRRA together with the Government of the Philippines (GoP)—through the Department of Agriculture (DA) and the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR)—the International Fund for Agriculture and Organization (IFAD), the Food and Agriculture Organizations (FAO),PhilDHRRA, PAKISAMA, ANGOC, and, Philippines Agri-agency Synergy recently hosted the national celebration of the International […]
26 November 2014, Pasig City, Philippines – The AgriCord held its Board Meeting and annual General Assembly on 26 and 28 November 2014, and was co-hosted by AsiaDHRRA and the ADB at its Headquarters in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines. The Advisory Committee to the Farmers’ Fighting Poverty composed of regional (continental) Farmers’ Organizations was […]
24 November 2014, Quezon City, Philippines – The agri-agencies in the Philippines (PH Synergy)—Agriterra, AsiaDHRRA, CSA, Trias, and We Effect, —hosted the IYFF Knowledge Learning Market-Policy Engagement (IYFF KLM-PE) Partnership Night, which aimed to introduce AgriCord and PH Synergy to the engaging government agencies, partner farmers organizations, and other civil society groups. (more…)
18 November 2014, Cebu City, Philippines – PhilDHRRA pioneers, members, former and current staff gathered in a simple celebration of the network’s foundation in 1983 in Cebu City. (more…)
JAKARTA, INDONESIA – AsiaDHRRA, represented by Ms. Mags Catindig and Mr. Chaerul Umam, participated in the “Follow-Up Workshop on Post Millennium Development Goals 2015 and Human Rights” on 15-16 October 2014 in Jakarta, Indonesia. The workshop was organized by the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). […]
Asiadhrra 2012-2014 Network Report
International Year of Soils
- Evelyn: Sir/Madam, I'm interested about the Reversible...
- Ephantu Mwangi: I am from Mwea, the largest rice growing region in...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am more intested if you have rice drum seeder. p...
- Renieto O. masinas: my email add rene_masinas@ yahoo.com...
- Renieto O. masinas: i am interested in your product pls. can you send ...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- AsiaDHRRA kicks off 2015 International Year of Soils with ISFM Training January 30, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA 2012-14 Network Report out now! January 29, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA launches two training manuals on Collective Marketing and Constructive Engagement January 5, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA launches new project with coffee farmers in Indonesia January 5, 2015
- AsiaDHRRA organizes MTCP 2’s learning exchange forum on seeds January 5, 2015
News from our Partners
- ASEAN Shares Experience to SAARC in Setting up Regional Disaster Response Mechanisms
- ASEAN Enhances Member States Capacity in Resolving Vertical Agreement Cases
- ASEAN, ACB Celebrate a Decade of Cooperation on Biodiversity Conservation
- Indonesia Deposits Instrument of Ratification of the ASEAN Agreement on Transboundary Haze Pollution
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Ebola Outbreak Affects Key Development Areas in Sierra Leone
- Uganda Still Grapples with Inadequate Funds to Tackle Climate Change
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change
- Ethiopia Moves in Right Direction with Climate Change Response But Challenges Remain