Asiadhrra together with fellow Agri-agencies will launch the AgriCord Philippine Network during the workshop entitled “Social Solidarity Economy: How family farmers benefit from it” which takes takes on October 16, 2013 at the University of the Philippines College of Social Work and Community Development (UP- CSWCD) Room 301 and 302. The workshop will showcase family […]
Asiadhrra to co-sponsor side event on sustainable, equitable and viable food systems at the CFS 40 Side Event in Rome
Asiadhrra together with other civil society groups is co-sponsoring a side event entitled “Sustainable, equitable and viable food systems: Civil Society Messages for the International Year of Family Farming and Beyond” on Wednesday 9th October, 14.00 – 15.00 at the FAO Austria Room during the Official Side Event at CFS 40 in Rome, Italy. The […]
Asiadhrra to share perspectives on public policies for family farming during official CFS 40 Side-Event
Asiadhrra, represented by Ms. Marlene Ramirez will be among the speakers of the side-event entitled “Developing public policies towards sustainable family farming” to be held on Tuesday 8 October 2013 12.30 –14.00 at the FAO Iran Room in Rome, Italy. The activity is part of the official side-event of the CFS 40 and co-organized by […]
At the global level, both the official and CSO processes are rolling for the International Year of Family Farming (IYFF) 2014. CSO and Official side events on the IYFF are taking place from Oct 3-11, 2013 in Rome in conjunction with the upcoming 40th Session of the Committee on World Food Security. Asiadhrra will be […]
With appropriate support family farming can contribute to the future of sustainable rural development
Sharing with you an article from WRF Communications Dept. by Eve Crowley, Deputy Director for the Gender, Equity and Rural Employment Division at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. She is Focal Point for the Post-2015 Development Agenda, and is an anthropologist specialised in rural farming systems and sustainable rural development. Family […]
Delegation members at the meeting discussed the draft report prepared by the Asian Partnership for the Development of Human Resources in Rural Asia (AsiaDHRRA), providing feedback and suggestions, aiming to consolidate recommendations for the Senior Officials Committee of the ASCC (SOCA) and ASCC consideration at scheduled meetings from September 24 to 26. The Permanent Secretary […]
CAEV-Vietdhrra hosted an an exchange visit by teachers and professors from the Nueva Vizcaya State University of the Philippines where they learned how CAEV-Vietdhrra utilizes participatory approach in promoting agricultural extension services and gender-responsive activities in the rural communities of Vietnam.
DHRRA Malaysia is set to celebrate a decade of meaningful service to malaysian people. The event, to be held on Sept. 07, 2013 from 07:30 pm onwards at the Crystal Crown Hotel, Petaling Jaya will showcase success stories, presentations and a sumptuous dinner. Our very best wishes to DHRRA Malaysia on this momentous occasion! As […]
CAEV-VietDHRRA is sharing their latest newsletter with this issue highlighting the recently conducted ToT Training on Poultry Raising Techniques. Download the newsletter in PDF here..
- Greg Brawley: I'd be interested in learning more about your tec...
- baron decastro: where can I inquire about mini rice combine...
- admin: Kindly contact PhilRice or ask help from you local...
- joy: good day; Pwede po bang maghingi nang presyo s...
- Miren Larrea: I also had the privilege to meet Ismail during sev...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- Asiadhrra joins in launching AgriCord Philippine Network October 14, 2013
- Asiadhrra to co-sponsor side event on sustainable, equitable and viable food systems at the CFS 40 Side Event in Rome October 7, 2013
- Asiadhrra to share perspectives on public policies for family farming during official CFS 40 Side-Event October 5, 2013
- Asiadhrra gearing up for IYFF 2014 September 26, 2013
- With appropriate support family farming can contribute to the future of sustainable rural development September 24, 2013
International Year of Family Farming
News from our Partners
- African countries step up focus on statistics for better agriculture and nutrition
- Slow Food and FAO launch “Quinoa in the Kitchen”
- FAO and China mark 40 years of cooperation in hunger fight
- FAO chief urges Europe to play role in International Year of Family Farming
- Harvests in DPR Korea up for third year but chronic malnutrition persists