By Nonoy Villas, Regional Program Manager, Asiadhrra In another groundbreaking milestone, Asiadhrra launched its first development cooperation project in Laos. On the occasion of FASAP’s planning workshop held last January 16-17, 2014, Asiadhrra and Farmers Association for Sustainable Agriculture Production (FASAP) in Khoun District, Xiengkhouang Province, Lao PDR signed an agreement of cooperation to strengthen […]
In October 2013, hosted by ECE of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Myanmar (CBCM), Asiadhrra leaders engaged in a partnership dialogue with MyanDHRRA leaders. This is in light of the new opportunities to strengthen cooperation focused on supporting farmers’ organizations and building learning models of rural farming communities. The stakeholders’ capabilities are also expected to […]
Last December 16-18, 2013, AsiaDHRRA participated in the launching and conduct of the start-up planning workshop held in VMQ Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam. This activity is part of the Phase 2 of the Project entitled Building VNFU staff’s capacity in using right tools to support the development of collective economic forms in agriculture. This project is […]
AsiaDHRRA continues to support Viet Nam Farmers Union (VNFU) in building capacity of leaders and staff in policy advocacy by providing technical and program assistance in the launching of the Phase 2 of the project entitled “Building capacity of VNFU leaders and staff in Policy Advocacy, Phase 2” last December 11, 2013. The conference held […]
The ASEAN has published the ASCC MTR Report. This can be accessed at the following links: (Page link) http://www.asean2013.gov.bn/index.php/asean-socio-cultural-community (Direct link to report) http://www.asean2013.gov.bn/images%5CASCC%20Documents%5CReport%20of%20the%20Mid-Term%20Review%20ASCC%20Blueprint_FINAL.rar Asiadhrra was tapped to conduct the Medium Term Review of the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) Blueprint. About the ASCC MTR (excerpted from the report) The Cha-Am Hua Hin Declaration on ASEAN […]
Asiadhrra together with fellow Agri-agencies will launch the AgriCord Philippine Network during the workshop entitled “Social Solidarity Economy: How family farmers benefit from it” which takes takes on October 16, 2013 at the University of the Philippines College of Social Work and Community Development (UP- CSWCD) Room 301 and 302. The workshop will showcase family […]
Asiadhrra to co-sponsor side event on sustainable, equitable and viable food systems at the CFS 40 Side Event in Rome
Asiadhrra together with other civil society groups is co-sponsoring a side event entitled “Sustainable, equitable and viable food systems: Civil Society Messages for the International Year of Family Farming and Beyond” on Wednesday 9th October, 14.00 – 15.00 at the FAO Austria Room during the Official Side Event at CFS 40 in Rome, Italy. The […]
Asiadhrra to share perspectives on public policies for family farming during official CFS 40 Side-Event
Asiadhrra, represented by Ms. Marlene Ramirez will be among the speakers of the side-event entitled “Developing public policies towards sustainable family farming” to be held on Tuesday 8 October 2013 12.30 –14.00 at the FAO Iran Room in Rome, Italy. The activity is part of the official side-event of the CFS 40 and co-organized by […]
At the global level, both the official and CSO processes are rolling for the International Year of Family Farming (IYFF) 2014. CSO and Official side events on the IYFF are taking place from Oct 3-11, 2013 in Rome in conjunction with the upcoming 40th Session of the Committee on World Food Security. Asiadhrra will be […]
- rogelio caranguian: sir i am interested about your drier at malayo kai...
- Greg Brawley: I'd be interested in learning more about your tec...
- baron decastro: where can I inquire about mini rice combine...
- admin: Kindly contact PhilRice or ask help from you local...
- joy: good day; Pwede po bang maghingi nang presyo s...
- Maligaya flatbed dryers distributed to philippine farmers to reduce rice wastage May 23, 2008
- Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree November 21, 2007
- PhilRice harvesting machines April 20, 2009
- The Maligaya Flatbed Dryer January 25, 2008
- PhilRice debuts precision seeder August 7, 2009
- Asiadhrra funds development cooperation project with Laos Farmers February 5, 2014
- Asiadhrra breaks ground for new opportunities for rural development cooperation in Myanmmar February 3, 2014
- Happy Lunar New Year 2014! January 28, 2014
- Asiadhrra assists VNFU in the launching and conduct of start-up planning workshop January 24, 2014
- VNFU launches Phase 2 of the Building capacity of VNFU leaders and staff in Policy Advocacy Project January 22, 2014
International Year of Family Farming
News from our Partners
- Uzbekistan’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Pays Courtesy Call on ASEAN Secretary-General
- Japan’s New Ambassador to ASEAN Presents His Letter of Credentials to Secretary-General of ASEAN
- Translating the ASEAN-India Vision Statement
- ASEAN to Develop New Vision on Food, Agriculture and Forestry towards 2020
- Pacific island countries urged to produce more healthy local foods at competitive prices
- FAO Director-General meets typhoon-stricken farmers in the Philippines
- Asia and the Pacific must increase food production to meet future demand
- Empowering women in agriculture
- FAO Food Price Index sees sharpest rise in months